I am extremely excited to fill in the next couple of months to celebrate Paper Smooches NEW releases! (I’m still screaming with delight on the inside!) I have had so much fun with November’s dies…and this new Be Merry stamp set? Gah–Awesome sentiment mix (and I love the fonts)!! <3!!! Eeeeeeep! Big fan of Kim and her creative releases each month. 🙂
Ok, enough shrieking… on to the HOP! 🙂
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on October 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Our cute Pamela is taking a hiatus for our November and December releases. She will pick back up with our January release. The very talented and clever Jill Hawkins will be her temporary replacement.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Here is my card! 🙂
I LOVE this little Gingerbread Man (and woman, of course. 😉 ). The little gingerbread person and the house is from the Gingerbread House dies. I also used the new Decorate a Tree dies and Be Merry stamp set! Seriously, DElightful!
I die cut everything out of different colored card stocks and pieced it together. If you want to save time, you can die cut the gumdrops and buttons (“Oh no, NOT my gumdrop buttons!”) out of white CS, and color them individually.
I struggled with the background a bit, but ended up using some patterned paper for a little something. 🙂 After I photographed this, I added some Stickles, for some gumdrop sparkle! (I’m not so good at photographing sparkle, so I left it off for the photos.)
Of course, I wanted to make another card, so here’s that one too:
Happy (big) Thanks to Kim, and the PS DT for having me along! Such fun to create with Paper Smooches! xo!
Take care-Jill 🙂