Today, I share some most exciting news!! I am joining the fun and talented Paper Smooches Design Team! I cannot tell you how elated and grateful I am!!! Paper Smooches has always been a HUGE favorite of mine, so I’m still a bit (very large understatement) in awe. Thank you, Kim ❤ ! My crafty lil’ heart is beyond excited! 🙂
The other very awesome news, is that Paper Smooches is turning SIX this month!! I think that is definitely something to celebrate, and I’m super delighted to do so! Congrats to Paper Smooches on Six inky years!!
On with the HOP!
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches FEBRUARY 2017 release with you! ONE new stamp set and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on January 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, January 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, January 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
FEBRUARY is Paper Smooches Anniversary month, They are celebrating 6 years! Be prepared for a TON of fun all through the month of February!
For my project, I used the brand new Celebrate Balloons Dies. Balloons are always a go-to for any celebratory card, so their versatility is a big win! Plus, I super love the big balloons. 🙂
For this card, I die cut a bunch of balloons, and blended a little ink on each. Then I piled them on and added this cute little Bee from Courteous Cuties with the sentiment from Courteous Cuties 2 (and their dies). I think this Bee is ridiculously cute! Buzzzzz! 🙂
I thought it would be fun to make another project for today. I kept this one simple by just using my favorite balloon from the new Celebrate Balloon dies and the You Are Loved die.
Oh goodness, I love googley eyes. 🙂 (This little smiley is from the Market Fresh set, which I believe has been retired.)
Thanks for stopping by today! I can’t wait to make more fun! All smiles! 🙂 🙂
Take care- Jill 🙂
Instagram: jilldhawkins 🙂