Hey hey!! March is coming in FAST! February has been a wacky month, so I am ready to rock March, and so is Paper Smooches! Buckle up crafty friends, because there is a lot of creative POW about to hit!
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MARCH 2017 release with you! THREE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on February 28th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 26th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 27th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Alice is away on vacation, so Katie Gehring was super sweet to fill in for her. We are all in for a treat!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
For my project, I used the soon to be released Cat & Dog Card Dies! Shaped cards? YES please!! I chose to make a cute kitty for my first go: Those eyelashes! ❤
This die set is chock full of fun pieces that you can add or mix up and use in different ways! Eeeep! Wait until you check out all the other fun shaped dies coming from PS this month too! They are fun to use and surely fun to receive! 🙂
One last Happy Birthday shout out to Paper Smooches, and turning Six in February!! Looking forward to many more years of fun! 🙂
Gah! This release is going to be super fun! Be sure to follow the whole hop! Your next stop is: Kalyn Kepner 🙂