It’s Paper Smooches Pep Rally week!! And it’s all about the HOLIDAYS! Lots of great new ideas and goodies to use! eeep! I haven’t even scratched the surface myself!! 🙂
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER 2017 release with you! ONE new stamp set and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on September 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
class=”xg_user_generated”>To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
AND, we have something special to share…we partnered up with XYRON this week.
Our designers received Xyron adhesives to use on their October projects and Xyron’s design team were given Paper Smooches stamps to create with. They are sharing their Paper Smooches cards on the their blogs this week. You can find them all HERE
For my project today, I used the super fun and festive new Paper Smooches Santa Card dies! Eeeeeeeeep! How cute is he?! 🙂 🙂
Bonus that we received Xyron adhesives to use on our projects this month! The Xyron sticker maker makes this Santa a breeze to piece together. I am always amazed when I peel up that plastic topper and BOOM: Sticker! Love. It. You can check out the Xyron Sticker Maker HERE. It’s a staple for a crafty stash. 😉
His cheeks are rosy!! 🙂 For the background, I used Paper Smooches Graffiti alpha set to create the repeated HO HO HO! Don’t you just love his bushy eyebrows?! ❤
I also used the Xyron Mega Tape Runner to adhere the larger elements and the panel to the card base. I am a fan of this tape runner because I don’t have to refill it nearly as often as I do some of my smaller runners. Big fan of that! Thank you for sharing your awesome stickiness with us this month Xyron! 😉
Next stop on our Paper Smooches Pep Rally Hop: Karin Akesdotter! 🙂 Karin wow’s me constantly! Geesh! ❤
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to hop and leave comments for a chance to win some Paper Smooches goodness! Merry Christmas! Errr, I mean, Happy Fall! 😉