Hooray! Welcome to my stop for the November Paper Smooches Pep Rally week!! I’m excited to share some super cuteness on my post below—eeeeep! But first, here’s all the info! 🙂
PS DT Blog Hop
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on October 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
For my project today, I used the very-soon-to-be-released-uber-cute Paper Smooches Baby Bird Icon dies…and of course, the new stamp set Baby Birds! If you could see how many Baby Birds I have colored and die cut into a pile already… 🙂 haaaaa!
Are these guys not the tweetest!? AND there are a bunch more on this awesome new Baby Bird set! I colored these with my Copic markers and just added some stitching on the card panel. Meep!
Also, for the background of this card, I used the Flower Frames dies as a stencil with some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. I added the sentiment and the cutie birds to the panel with foam dimensional adhesive. I just ❤ them! That “meep” makes me smile! 🙂
Next stop on our Paper Smooches Pep Rally Hop: Karin Akesdotter! 🙂 You are sure to be delighted with Karin’s project!
Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to hop and leave comments for a chance to win a Paper Smooches prize!! 🙂
All the new goodies will be releasing October 30th–that’s Monday! A day early!! Hooray!