You know it’s one of my favorite times of the month! The December Paper Smooches Pep Rally week!! I made a card with a new die set that has endless possibilities! Buckle up! 🙂
PS DT Blog Hop
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on November 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, December 3rd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 4th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
For my card today, I used the super-fun-soon-to-be-released Snowman Card Die!!
I know this is confusing because it is the Snowman Card Die and this is clearly a penguin, but somehow that was the first thing I made! 🙂 I think the carrot nose got stuck under something and the rest is history. 🙂 I think it’s fun to see other things dies can do too.
Eeeeeeep! Isn’t he super cute?! I have snowman bits all over my desk, so I will be sharing an actual snowman next month as well. 😉
Also, for this card, I used the soon to be released All Year Cheer for this simple sentiment. This forthcoming set is one of those sets you can use all year round! I also used the previously released Santa Card dies for his hat, and the Sweets Dies for his pom-pom! Yup, that cupcake worked swimmingly! 😉
I overhung his hat and scarf, but the card is slightly narrow overall, so this should easily fit into an envelope I have on hand. More likely however, this will be on a package delivery for the Holidays!
Next stop on our Paper Smooches Pep Rally Hop: Karin Akesdotter! 🙂 Karin’s projects are to never be missed! ❤
Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to hop and leave comments for a chance to win a Paper Smooches prize!! I thank you in advance because you all have the nicest things to say! ❤
All the new goodies will be releasing November 30th–that’s THIS THURSDAY! Be ready!