Happy Friday! Today, I’m sharing my Paper Smooches card I made with some quick watercolor of Distress Inks and took full advantage of the new banner dies! 🙂
I enjoyed finding alllllll my PS sentiments sets to see what would work best. 🙂 Fun how it turned out!
Love the rainbow! The New Paper Smooches release is all available HERE. Be sure to check out the fun on the Paper Smooches Blog!!
Paper Smooches: Bannerific, Slang Gang, All Year Cheer, Daily Diary and Faith Sampler .
Next week is the March PS Hop with a super cute new set! Just sayin’! 😉
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! I hope it’s a lengthy one!
Happy Summer!! Here we go with some July FUN from Paper Smooches! As always, this release does not disappoint and has a very funny set! ❤️ ! A lot of laughs! 🙂
PS DT Blog Hop
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JULY 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on June 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, July 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, July 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
On with my project!!
How delightfully calming is this new Dove Die
? Goodness. I find it so peaceful. I also used the forthcoming new stamp set, Faith Sampler
I watercolored with Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade (I think?), and Mustard Seed. I die cut the dove several times and layered them up for a stronger look. Such a great die for many occasions of cards. 🙂
I’ll have lots more Paper Smooches fun to share in July! Whooohooo! I can’t wait for you all to see the fun coming!
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to hop on and leave comments for chances at the prizes!
Take care- Jill 🙂