Today is the start of the January Paper Smooches Pep Rally week!! Hooray! Still a favorite of mine. ❤ ! And the Paper Smooches January Release is HOT! Such fun to design with! Eeeeeek! 🙂 It’s timeless too. ❤ THAT! Ok, on with the goodness…..
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JANUARY 2018 release with you! ONE new stamp set and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on January 3rd. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, December 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, January 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
For my card today, I used the soon-to-be-released Embroidery Hoop Die!! I also used the new Stitched Circle Die for making the inside rainbow! You are going to love them too… just sayin’ 😉
The Embroidery Hoop Die works swimmingly with the new Stitched Circle Die. I cannot tell you how excited I was that Kim designed these new dies! They are so awesome to combine paper crafting and stitching! I just die cut a bunch of these circles and take them with me to stitch. Love that!
Honestly, I stitched this up just like I make a card. No real plan or sketch, I just start out with an idea in my head, and hope something shakes out. I counted from the center and crossed my fingers! If you found patterns online or in books, you could make this even more fantastic, but I just started stitching. Fortunately, I thought the result was sweet. 🙂 If I did it again, I may have not stitched in that HELLO (?). 🙂
I also enjoy this Embroidery Hoop die as just a frame on a card. AND these cross-stitch dies make my favorite embossed backgrounds! Just the perfect amount of interest and texture.
Next stop on our Paper Smooches Pep Rally Hop: Karin Akesdotter! 🙂 I seriously cannot wait to see what Karin stitched up with these goodies. She has such an amazing eye!
Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to hop and leave comments for a chance to win a Paper Smooches prize!! Hooray for fun prizes!
All the new goodies will be releasing Wednesday, January 3rd! So save that gifted money, and be ready! 🙂 I hope to have some more stitched cards completed by then! 🙂
Stay warm and take care- Jill 🙂